How You Can Help!Make a one-time donation to this charity now using a credit card , PayPal™ account or a CanadaHelps Gift Card.
Your generous gift is completely tax deductible and most appreciated. Your gift might help out in the following ways, AND we deliver right to where the immediate felt need exists on the streets of our city.
$30/month = sponsorship for one youth in our Innercity ARTS program
$10 = 120 bottles of water
$25 = 90 granola bars
$50 = 100 pairs of socks
$100 = dinner for 25 youth at Innercity Arts
$150 = 38 medium sized canvases
$250 = 1 Summer/Winter Street Survival KitYou can make a donation to Ottawa Innercity Ministries and receive a charitable tax receipt by the following methods: Donate the old fashioned way!
- By cheque payable to "Ottawa Innercity Ministries" which can be mailed to Ottawa Innercity Ministries, 384 Bank St., Suite 300, Ottawa, ON, K2P 1Y4
- Call us with any donations at 613-237-6031
- Enroll in our Electronic Funds Transfer program. Please fill out this form (monthly EFT), attach a void cheque and mail it to Ottawa Innercity Ministries, 384 Bank St., Suite 300, Ottawa, ON, K2P 1Y4. Once enrolled, the amount you determined will be automatically transferred from your account each month. Payments can be altered or discontinued at any time
In-Kind DonationsOIM also accepts in-kind or food donations. We are always interested in receiving dry or packaged foods (granola bars, soup, pasta), socks and underwear (plain white tube socks or plain thick winter socks), travel toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors), shoes/boots, backpacks and sleeping bags. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope begins with a mealJoin us in transforming Ottawa. Just $2.69 can change the life of someone living in poverty by providing:
- Hot meals
- Employment and training services
- Opportunities for a better future, and more