What is Innercity Arts?
- The Innercity Arts Program provides a safe and supportive environment for Ottawa’s street-involved youth to engage in the arts community.
What do we believe?
- We believe that every youth has unique strengths that can be built upon in order to produce lasting change. Through a Strength-Based Approach, youth are able to develop their strengths, gain self-esteem and build positive relationships with their community
What do we do at Innercity Arts?
- We share a meal together
- We spend time doing visual arts and/or music. Participants are free to work on individual projects during this time.
- We have monthly workshops and field trips
- We have bi-annual art shows/art auctions
When and where is the program?
- Emerging Artists (ages 16-24)
- Developing Artists (ages 23-32)
How can I join the program or refer someone to the program?
- Emerging Artists Contact
- Dana Cote, Youth Outreach Worker
- Developing Artists Contact
- Moira Davis, Youth Outreach Worker
How can I help/volunteer?
– follow this link
Innercity Arts Gallery
Ottawa Innercity Ministries and Innercity ARTS
recognize the generous support of the following organizations: